Kidde 900-0119A Data sheet
Kidde 900-0119A Manuals
Carbon monoxide is an invisible, odourless, poisonous gas that can be fatal when inhaled. It is the #1 cause of
unintentional poisoning deaths in North America.
This Kidde KN COSM-IBCA is a 120 volt hardwired combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with a voice message warning system that announces fire, carbon monoxide, or low battery. It also includes a smart hush feature that allows temporary desensitizing of the sensor. The unit features the Nighthawk electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, 9V battery backup for continuous monitoring even during a power outage, a tamper resistant locking feature, and a quick connect plug with eight-inch pigtails. This AC wire-in alarm can interconnect with up to 24 Kidde devices, including smoke alarms, and functions in temperatures from 40 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit and in humidity up to 95%. This dual hazard alarm is the ideal choice when maximum safety is needed for both home and family.
Hardwire Combination Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Talking Alarm
The convenient choice for combined fire and carbon monoxide protection in a single alarm that talks.
- Talking Smoke & CO Alarm - Voice messages identify different dangers.
- Hush Button - Quickly silences nuisance alarms.
- Test/Rest Button - Test circuitry and resets alarm.
- Ionization Technology - Sensitive to fast flaming and other fires.
- Also available with Photoelectric Technology - Sensitive to slow smouldering and other fires.
- 120V AC direct wire unit with 9V battery backup.